Saturday, January 21, 2017

In the next five years I see myself as a nurse building my resume in one of the best facilities in Va. With a little apartment or if I am lucky a house and a car to get me from point A to be B. No kids but with someone who I can travel the world with.

Comment what you see yourself doing in the next 5 years:

7 comments:

  1. I see myself with a job in the court house or maybe the police academy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last comment had a typo in it, lol, but I plan on working within the Mass Communications field. I'm not sure of which route to take just yet, but so far I'm interested in doing either radio or TV production. I am also looking forward to moving into my own place as well as settling down and having a family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a nurse too but over seas in DR �� I can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go into the military and become a captain

    ReplyDelete